Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Seeds

I realize, now that I've looked at an earlier post, that I didn't watch Sesame Street as I had planned to. That's okay. It was probably for the best. I finished the first drawing for the children's book last night...49 more to go! I should be sweating but I'm interested in what's going to happen. God supplied me with the talent and I've got to do something with it -- plant a seed so I can reap a harvest. Hee! Hee! Hee! And it's not just about the money. I'm thinking abou all the good I could do with the money and what kinds of good spiritual seeds I can plant in children. They will grow up with the attitude that they can do anything their heart desires. They won't feel like they are limited by their circumstances. God is so good to me. Time to plant some seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home